Brazil Chicken Paws OTG/CIF /FOB
A，CIF Price ：TT,$..
SBLC /BG from world top 100 banks following seller Viberage
1. OTG: 100 Cantainer
2. Production: 10000 per month X12
3. Location. Province of Santiago, Brazil.
D，100% TT (mt103) after inspection at Buyer Port
E，OTG/FOB can discuss
1) Buyer issue NCNDA ICPO ；
2) Seller to Buyer – Full Corporate Offer (FCO)
3) Buyer CIS/KYC (complete Information including Bank Coordinates)
4) Seller to Buyer – DRAFT SPA TO REVIEW
5) Finalizing and signing of SPA and IMFPA
6) The Buyer’s financial company provides MT 799 to the designated Seller’s Receiver financial company.
7) If the 799 cannot be issued by the Receiver Bank in 7 working day from the Provider Bank a 2% penalty is paid to ABO.
8) Seller confirm MT 799，
9) Seller Provides 5GACC NO, & 5CNJP Mill REG NUMBER ，If the seller fails to provide GACC, AOSIQ and CNJP NO, the seller will be fined 2%
10) Buyer Bank issues SBLC 760 funds to Seller Receiver Bank
11) With confirmation of 760 open and a MOQ 30M SBLC, ABO will pay Buyer $75KUSD
12）After the buyer’s SBLC 760 VERIFIED and successful loan, the seller immediately provides 2% PB to the buyer’s account, otherwise the buyer can forcefully withdraw the SBLC 760, and the seller will be fined 2%
13）Shipments begin as per the SPA.
A. Commodity: Frozen Chicken Paws
B. Country of Original: Brazil
C. Price: $..
D.CIF per Metric Tons in US dollar.
D. Terms of Payment: 100% SBLC /BG
E. Transportation: By Ocean ships
F. Delivery Terms: CIF buyer port
G. Loading Port: Port(s) of Brazil
H. Destination Port: To be advised by buyer
I.Delivery Time: Loading starts within 30 days after SBLC issused
H，Seller ABO INTERNATIONAL GROUP LTD